This is the first-ever Q&I, Questions, and Insights. There’s no one else here and I’m answering your most popular questions. This is a new format that I will be releasing in-between the interview episodes which come out every two weeks.
These are the questions for this week’s episode:
1. What’s the difference between a CDP and an ETL?
2. How much should companies spend on their data from a budget perspective?
3. How to choose KPIs that aren’t vanity?
4. What do you think about the usage of data in events like the 2020 US presidential election?
5. When should companies invest in machine learning?
6. How much do laws like GDPR and CCPA actually matter?
7. Our company has data but we can’t seem to actually use it. What can we do?
If you have your own questions, submit them at [email protected] and I’ll do my best to answer them in future episodes.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe and leave a rating within your favorite podcast platform e.g. Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and others.